Sunday, March 21, 2010

I wouldn't want to live there....

But Trenton was pretty nice to visit---we loved the hotel and the theater.  This is Leo and I having my pre-show Birthday dinner at the one place that had edible food. The Kabob house.  Otherwise Trentons' food is like jail food. So I've been told.  

Things have been busy here....I shot a pilot last week with Larry Charles and it was FUN.  While I was having fun and telling jokes and having catered lunches--Jeff was taking care of Leo for very long days.  He did a great job and I know it was hard....but I'm so glad that Leo got to hang out with him.  

Now I'm getting ready to shoot HUNG for a few days....and Jeff is obsessed that the answer to all our problems is having Leo starting to eat rice cereal.  He turns 4 months soon...and some say TIME and some say ARE YOU INSANE..YOU'LL EXPLODE HIS STOMACH AND MAKE HIM ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS.  or something like that. 

I'm gonna call my doctor and see what he says.  I trust my doctor.  Even though I don't know what his name is.  

Leo is gonna be doing some more traveling--we go to Vermont in a few weeks via Boston--where we'll stop by and see Zach for a day.  Which should be exciting.  And then we're going to do some shows in Seattle and Portland and will be gone for almost a month.    Also exciting.  

I'm distracted as I write this because the Health Care debate is blaring on the TV....

Here are some photos...
I love that photo because it looks like he's been working out. though it's drool.  He drools a lot--try to love him anyway...


2 comments:

  1. He so totally looks like one of your baby pictures in the one where you are cheek to cheek with him :) and that's a good thing, because you were a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget about bibs- they are great drool catchers and clothes protectors :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers