And here is my nephew--who swears that Leo spoke his first real word to him. Which was--"Clay' which coincidentally happens to be his name.
My wonderful niece Emma--who was able to pose with Leo looking like a hot girl at a party. Emma wasn't allowed to hold him for very long after she told me stories of having a pretend baby in her health class and how by the time she turned her baby in--it's legs had been torn off and she hid it under a pillow at night so she wouldn't have to hear the noise it made when it needed to be fed.
My father....Sidney. You may know him from facebook.
Leo got a lot of attention for being so sweet and smiley. He didn't have to shoplift or fake a seizure to get it...if only I'd known that was an option. Below is a photo of him on his Grandma Sharons lap--with his Aunt Leslie talking to him. Telling him to get a job.
I have so much respect for my mother now---even though she fed me meat when I was 2 hours old. Or something like that. My birthfather--Rob--took this photo. I like how Jeff and I are in the back on the shelf there...
My birthday dinner was the best....all my childhood favorites. Flank steak--spinach balls and barley cassarole. I can't spell that. But it's delicious. I feel like Leo is looking at--mad that I won't give him meat yet.
We had an amazing trip. I am so in love with mothers--all of them. Well, not all. Just all the ones in my family. We're in the middle of doing all this traveling so I can't write as much--in fact we ended up having to fly back to LA from NJ after my Sunday show so I could get back for a monday meeting. A three hour meeting. The TV show I'm working for paid for it--thank god. But we go right back on Wednesday and back to LA on Sunday.....lots of flying for Leo. We cover him up like it's SARS season...
More later. and more photos of our trip to Indiana....
No comments:
Post a Comment