Leo takes little steps with his walker (thank you grandma and grandpa weedman! As soon as I got the walker out of the box and put it together he held on to it and took his first steps. And I hadn't even put the batteries in it yet.) He takes a lot of energy to watch him...why didn't anyone warn me! I'm kidding. Everyone warned me. He's doing really well working on walking---but he's suddenly so hard to feed. I'm going to start pouring chocolate syrup over everything and see if that works. He's just generally very fussy and like a drunken emperor in his high chair--spitting out food and throwing his mug of grog at people who displease him. So charming.
Jeff took Leo to Berkeley to see the Berkeley family last weekend. WITHOUT ME. I dreaded the day as it approached. It seemed wrong--the image of Jeff walking away with Leo towards the security gate. Like they were walking in the wrong direction. AWAY from me. And on the drive to the airport I thought I was going to cry and I kept telling myself "this will be fun for Leo with his cousins...Lucy and Rosie. And to see Sara and MIchael and George and Mary...." and it worked. By the time I dropped them off I was just jealous that I didn't get to go with them. They had a great time--of course. Leo had no problem eating there I guess. I got texts from Jeff that said "Leo is having Chinese food. He loves it."
I was supposed to be on the phone with a theater in Indianapolis right now having a meeting about doing a show in Indy next summer----but I called and the guy was in a meeting and would call me back when he was out. That was 40 minutes ago. DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO I AM!? I'm gonna have my dad make a phone call and fire him. Unless he's going to let me come to the theater. It is a bit annoying--we set up the phone meeting at the beginning of the week. He'll never make it in Hollywood. That's what I'm gonna tell him when I talk to him. If I talk to him. I should have said 'Neil Simon calling'.
Things are good here. Leo is almost one year old. He is still a big giant happy baby who screams at women. And stares in awe at men. Maybe he is gay. yay!
photos and or video to come....i just spent an hour trying to download one that was too big.
No comments:
Post a Comment