Sunday, November 21, 2010

Leo drank his own pee--I've heard that 's a really good sign







The other night Leo was running around naked and then I found him lapping up some liquid on the floor-down on all 4's. I heard that's one of the signs of being the next Dali Lama. It's one of the 'tests' they put your own urine on the floor and if you immediately bow down and take a little taste...you're on!

other than that--he's wonderful. THIS AGE IS SO EXHAUSTING. my goodness. so cute--he's cuter than ever--but for the love of pete..sit down and stay away while why don't you? the kid never stops moving and walking around. you cannot take your eyes off of him for a second or else he's...well, you heard what else he'd be doing.

We could buy a little plastic fence and create a little play space for him but the apartment is so small that would be odd. I think.

I'm in Seattle right now--Leo is asleep and Jeff has gone to see a play by himself. He's been taking care of Leo night after night for a while because I was swamped with this show here in Seattle that took place on Friday night. The Hugo House commissioned a short story and then flew me out to perform it--so it was perfect timing for us all to come and to stay thru thanksgiving. So nice to be here. but it's crazy cold. We scored a house to stay in this week--it's a woman who is a friend of a friend and she is from the south. People from the south really are the best hosts. Even when they're not even at home--they're amazing hosts. She left food and drinks and her little poodle for us. Ollie. Jeff flew alone with Leo here and he's flying back alone (on Leo's birthday. when we made the reservation I was like "you're flying back on november 30th--why does that date sound so familiar?" I didn't even remember that it was his birthday. I mean I eventually remembered. I'm working on renting horses and getting some hot air ballon rides for Leo's birthday party which we'll have here in Seattle. That or i'll buy a few cupcakes and have some friends over on saturday to watch him maul Ollie. the dog.

I'm going back to work on the HBO show when I get back. Which is great. I'll try to keep this job going-and hopefully get better at it so I can pay off some credit cards and help us move and get the experience of TV writing. why not. what else am i doing?

I feel boring. I don't have a ton to report--Danza had her baby---that's the biggest news. Henry. Super cute--Danza went into labor and he was born half a second later basically. So yay!!

how long does this stage last? the stage where you can't hold their interest for very long and they're just obsessed with walking all the time? I'll google it.

happy birthday dad and rob!!! you guys having your birthday on the same day will forever be one of the best things of my life.

oh..i do have news. Zach got a job at Urban Outfitter....and the day after he got that job he got offered a job at Yummy Cupcakes!!!! He's in the zone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers