Friday, November 12, 2010

Now we can afford a little tinsel for Christmas...

Oh Hollywood....So my 'week to week trial staff writing job" on HUNG was extended for another week. And I think it's because they're working on a story line that deals with house arrest and jail stuff. Today the writers room was trying to figure out how the main character in HUNG could be housing a pimp that had been arrested and somehow feel invested in whether he was sticking the rules of his house arrest. I screamed out "MY BIRTH MOTHER IS A PROBATION OFFICER!" And they demanded I call her and ask some questions about house arrest and posting jail...and the piece of information that I got from Diane (house arrest can be a condition of posting bail) made the entire room erupt in applause. I think it's why I'm getting another week on the show. So far every story line I've been able to raise my hand and give my personal first hand experience. Or else I know someone who can give a personal first hand account of whatever. Today we were talking about a liberal hippy white lady dating a street smart black dude....I raised my hand and said "may I offer my insights?"

Jeff and Leo have been hanging out and having a wonderful time. I think. They look pretty happy when I get home--and the being away thing has gotten easier. I forgot I even had a kid today and started fantasizing about going on a trip to Amsterdam.

I get to see Leo a few hours in the AM...we go to Paneras and he eats croissants---and then I come home in time for him to have a bath. Which is wonderful.

I love him hard.

He is finally getting a tooth. Which is good--I'm tired of brushing his gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers