a real married lady. Jeff and I are getting married on January 20th with Zach as our witness. We picked up our marriage license on thursday in beverly hills. It seems a bit....faux paus-ish to announce it on my blog but the only people who read my blog are family. And David in New Jersey and Hannah in Boise. So it's kind of like I did a family conference call without having to wait for my turn to talk.
the real reason we're getting married is because jeff has this odd dry patch of skin on his stomach and he wanted me to take a picture of it and show it to my doctor to see what it was. So i was like "oh, for gods sake--let's get married and share the health insurance". and we love each other. and it's been over 7 years. and every time I say "Leo's dad, my boyfriend, is coming soon." I feel like I'm 16 years old. Or maybe more 19 since I have a baby.
merry christmas. everyone is napping here....and it's only noon.
WHOOOHOOO!!!! I feel reeeeeal special now. Looking forward to babysitting for the married lady. You can teach me about what that's like.
ReplyDeleteHey, I read this too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Jeff!
Kristy in Boise