Sunday, March 20, 2011

his trainer said he has to climb up on a chair 30 times a day






It just hit me that of all the Indiana family blogs--I'm the only mother who talks about myself and my career. I think the french word for it is BRAGGING. It's not very midwestern. It's very Hollywood though, that's for sure. anyway---I'm aware of it. I don't believe it will stop me from doing it---but I'm aware. Much more aware than the year I gave everyone a headshot of me for their christmas presents.

so i'd like to talk about whatshisname. LEO.

Our morning routine goes like this---Leo wakes up at around 8AM IF THE LORD LOVES US THAT DAY or 7am if we've sinned somehow. Then Jeff goes to get him and brings him to our bedroom and I read to him while he has a bottle. We read about five books. Then he gets off the bed and runs into the other room and we put on music and he dances around FAST FEET! FAST FEET! we call it....then he climbs on things and then we eat breakfast.

the candle in the video i'm going to post is electric. It was a gift from Paul Reubens (pee wee herman) to my manager who used to represent him but then he dropped her and she gave me the electric candles he gave her. OOPS. bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers