Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Faceplanting trees for peace




It's too bad it's not possible to do that because Leo should use his new skill to better the world. Not just ruin my days. He face planted about 3 times today and all 3 times he was under my watch. I think it's because he's so relaxed with me that his muscles are just mooshier and he can't hold himself up as well--I don't want to think it's because I don't pay attention well enough. Between throwing rocks at strangers, eating twigs and falling he's been BU-SY.

I'm trying to write this blog as Jeff and I watch Anthony Bordain's "No Reservations" on the Travel channel while I eat popcorn and drink a glass of wine. So I'm distracted....but I can't just do one thing right now because of my degree of anxiety is so high I have to be distracted on all levels so I won't notice the churning in my stomach. WE'RE LEAVING FOR SEATTLE AND PORTLAND IN A WEEK. And as of next Wednesday I'll be performing every night for the next three months (except Mondays) and Jeff is going to Alaska in the middle of all that...so change is a coming. I'm sure there will be some great things in this change....that we will be glad to be out of California and our eyes will be open to another option of life. yay. but right now leaving our schedule and the beach and all the farmers markets and all the perks of Santa Monica seems painful. and hearing from the Portland theater today that there is some problems with our housing isn't helping. Right now the options the theater is giving me is a studio apartment for the three of us--which isn't gonna work--(IT'S ONE ROOM) or a one room bedroom but it only has a shower and not a tub. The kid needs a tub. I'm still waiting to hear back what's gonna happen.

Exciting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers