He looks wonderful with his hair short---and his room is packed up and ready to go. and it's time..it is time...go east young man and come back A MAN.
and one quick thing about ME---why didn't anyone warn me about the weight gain--why didn't anyone tell me to be careful?! Jeez, mom. My upper thigh has gone numb from the nerve being pinched. My theory is because I've gained so much weight. and i keep gaining. a bit more than I should. My dad promised he'd get me a personal trainer after the baby is born..I mean after little baby Sidney is born.
I'm exercising--that's not really a problem--but it's just so much more low key than I'm used to doing. The baby is kicking me right now--he knows I'm lying. Today I went swimming with all the 80 year olds at the YMCA. When I first got to the lap pool it was overtaken by a Mommy and me swim class that was just finishing up. and then it was just crying babies and wet diapers all over the place--people setting their babies on every available free space and changing them while they screamed. It made me appreciate the 80 year olds who took over the lap pool from there. They don't know share the lanes very well but they're quiet. Maybe I'll get lucky and give birth to a nice 85 year old retired engineer.
I want to post a picture of me so when anybody sees me they won't give out a loud gasp. Even Jeff has given up telling me that I look 'perfect'. He's down to telling me that he's glad we're going to have such a well fed baby. The picture was taken at sunset by the bluff--a 10 minute walk from where we live....lovely.
Am I talking way too much about weight? hmmm-that's not like me. I must be hungry or something. **i just looked at this blog posting after I posted it and I look fine in the photo.
i swear this is the last I'll post about my chaffing thighs-pinched nerves and fat arms. I'M DONE.
very beautiful! and Zach too
ReplyDeletexoxo
You do look beautiful and very small for all your talk :-) And hey, my thighs have chafed my entire adult life, even when "skinny". Gorgeous.
ReplyDelete