Kind of graphic shot. Hope everybody can handle it. We took this when we thought that Leo had dropped. He has--he's not riding on my shoulders anymore--which is good. I can feel his bony little elbows in their scraping all over my insides.
We're seeing the doctor every week now--Jeff has his route to the hospital down---I'm going next wed to get my car seat inspected by some car seat inspector person at the highway patrol--and we have one box of newborn diapers. We're ready.
I feel like I had more exciting news to share but now I can't remember. I did accidentally swallow a tiny bit of hydrogen peroxide the other night and we thought I'd poisoned myself for a few hours. That was the day after I fell.
Man...do I have acid reflux. I'll never make fun of burping fat Greek men again.
Below are some photos of Leo's room-which is now kind of Jeff's room since he ends up in there every night. Last night he said "it was like you were screaming in my face"--that was how he described my snoring.
A few nights ago I woke up to him shaking my shoulders going-"are you okay!? do you need anything? Do you need some flour?" or maybe he meant 'flower'. either way, I was cool, I didn't need any. When I asked him "what the hell are you talking about?" he said "I don't know. I"m having a weird dream. Sorry". and then he went back to sleep.
Below are some photos of Leo's room for the Indiana people. I wish the quality of my camera was better....
When we get the real crib--it will go under this mobile. Which I bought at CB-2's store--which is like the gay Crate and Barrel.
This is another EYE catching high fashion area of the room...by the changing table...don't you almost feel like you're THERE?
I love Leo's room - it looks fantastic! So stylish. Love the colors. You are such a clever designer along with everything else.
ReplyDeleteAnother box coming your way soon, tacky stuff that won't match.
Wow - you weren't kidding about being pregnant!
xo
m
Ho-lee cow, and you don't know the half of it. Best of luck and can't wait for Calvin Leo to meeet Baby Leo!
ReplyDeleteAND I love the idea with the shower cards. Can't wait to hear all about this little feller and eventually meet him. Also by the way you look fantastic. You'll bounce right back.
ReplyDelete