I'm quite large. Again-I'm not posting the pictures that really show that--and it's kind of exciting to think of the massive weight loss effort that's gonna have to come after all of this. oh...THE CHALLENGE. I think I've mentioned that. I don't really care right now because I just want to birth---but the visual of me seems to make people throw their head back and LAUGH AND LAUGH and say things like "wow...YOU'RE pregnant!!!" Which I love.
Today Jeff and I go to Dr Weiss's for a weekly check-up--and this time I am ready for some questions---all about the health care bill and illegal immigrants. just kidding. I'm ready with some questions about how long he'll let me go after my due date--now i'm caring about that. How long I should labor at home and where do we check in at the hospital.
I"m interviewing pediatricians next week--well, that's a lie--I'm interviewing A pediatrician that was highly recommended by a mutual west side friend. Ironically, she told me to stay away from the topic of politics because he's a raging republican. But she really loves him. And the nurses there are nice as well....and Amy Poehler takes her baby there. So I'm gonna choose a doctor for all the right reasons again.
I go to the interview with him next tuesday---what should I ask him? "do you believe in hitting?" that kind of stuff? I just want him to be like my pediatrician growing up in Indianapolis...Dr Scott....and be bald and offer good candy. That's my criteria.
Jeff and I are like Lucy and Ricky and now sleep in separate rooms--we don't start out that way but apparently every night Jeff wakes up with me 2 inches from his face with my mouth wide open SNORING LIKE A SAILOR....and he doesn't want to bother me so he goes and sleeps in the baby's room. This pregnancy stuff is sexy...
speaking of sexy....how about those ankles of mine...this is what it looks like when I take my socks off....like the bottom part of my leg has been sewed on. That Leo better be cute as hell to make up for the loss of the best part of my body--my ankles. wow..I sound really vain and LA in this blog post. Maybe I always do....oh no..I'm spiraling.
Speaking of swelling legs...Zach is staying on the east coast for Thanksgiving and is going to go into NY with some friends and hang out there. The big news is that he and Lizzy broke up. Yes...it happened. Lots of pain and broken hearts---and I'll say this here because neither of them read this--but they had an amazing relationship and both gave each other a lot of love and support thru their high school years--they were lucky. Are lucky. who knows...by the time I post this they may have gotten back together...but I doubt it. Okay--i have to stop talking about--it's making me paranoid that maybe Zach wouldn't like his BIZ discussed. Which he generally doesn't--Oh my god, I'm gonna have another boy in the house--it's going to be all boys who don't like to be dramatic or overtalk things....and me. please come visit a lot everybody.
You have an amazing glow :) I know that is so cliche but you look beautiful. Maybe not the sock ankle thing, but the rest of you-
ReplyDeletexoxo