Thursday, September 16, 2010

ALCOHOL AND PANCAKES

That's all I feel like I've been ingesting the past week. I haven't been...but I FEEL like I have been. Last night my friend Jen and I walked to the new fancy Santa Monica mall and had expensive glasses of wine at a wine bar. My wine was so tasty due to the horrible fire the vineyard had the year the wine was made. Property damage gives the Pinot Noir a lovely smokey flavor on the palette. Jeff has talked about drinking wine at some point in his life--he probably won't--and I think watching me this past week will help cure him of the mere thought of being even a once a week wine drinker. I woke up this morning feeling horrible AND DEPRESSED. I didn't get any of the auditions..one of them 'put a pin in me' (THRU MY HEART) to shoot next week but then they went the 'other girl' who I was told was a personal friend of Mathew Perry (it's his show). So a ton of auditions...lots of just glowing amazing feedback and no job at the end of the week. And I have like 100 dollars in the bank. (I'm fine..I'm just trying to up the drama). something has got to give though.

My play got extended to every Sunday night at this theater in Hollywood thru the end of October. That should be fun. Unless nobody comes. (this is my mood today)

Our fish BIG EYES bit the dust. I was weighing myself this AM and moving the scale around the bathroom floor trying to find the part of the floor that tilts the right way and I looked in and saw him all dead on the bottom of the tank. You'd think Jeff would be all used to dead fish after Alaska but BIG EYES was a friend so it was a tough loss. And it was our fault--we got three new gold fish (they were on sale for 59 cents) and added them to the tank and it killed BIG EYES. We thought one of the new fish had a cool black spot on his back and I think it's actually a fungus. So that's nice.

AND NOW FOR SOME GOOD NEWS--

Leo crawls all the time now. And plays the harmonica.
Zach has a job interview at American Apparel today.

ENOUGH GOOD NEWS--BACK TO MY ANNOYING COMPLAINING

I wish I lived in Seattle this week. I'm in the mood for a lot of coffee and good conversation..since I can't have conversations with Mathew Perry and drink coffee with him. The thing about these auditions lately (this past week) is that I've had a lot of them and they are all for 'guest spots' on comedy shows--so like 2 or 3 lines. Not a big part. And I'm being sent out as the 'angry crazy' one a lot. Finally--HOLLYWOOD GETS ME.

I am happy to be starting the play up on Sunday and I hope people come and that we get more bookings with it and it gets to New York city. Thought I'd type that out in case THE UNIVERSE is reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lotsa love.
    Boy that Leo is ADORABLE. I want to steal him, or just babysit.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers