Saturday, September 25, 2010
he love his ax
Leo loves to play this recorder that I got on ebay--I bought a whole pile of used musical toys for 25 bucks. My bid was 2 dollars and the rest was shipping. I think I washed it off. In the background is Oprah--which is the only time the TV is on while he's awake. That day it was about the hitchhikers who were kidnapped and are still in prison in Iran. Leo is against it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(76)
-
▼
September
(10)
- I met Brad Pitt and Leo got sand thrown in his eye...
- he love his ax
- HIM
- A pony and a dog
- WHERE DID I GET THAT ADORABLE HOODIE?
- ALCOHOL AND PANCAKES
- I SHOULD BE GETTING A JOB INSTEAD OF THIS
- he's taking his act to vegas
- What's wrong with his mouth?
- Just in case anyone gets Leo a pair of white gloves
-
▼
September
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment