Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THEY GOT HIM



We were on the 3rd street mall area the night before we left for Berkeley and ran into the Harre Krishna's. Leo walked right up and stood amongst them. It was a great photo op. I told him that they don't smoke or drink and they eat vegetables and he decided against it.

I have so much to write--but I wanted to post these photos. I'll write more later--and more about the photos. One of the photos--the awkward one--i posted because it's so horrible of both of us--it makes me laugh.

Leo--is starting to act like he feels better. Though he is still pouring snot. And it pours over the dried boogers that are caked to his nose. It looks like he snorted cookie dough. He cries so hard whenever I wipe his nose--so much so that I started to think that he had some nose wiping trauma in his childhood that I didn't know about. Then I realized that this is his childhood and that i'm forming the traumas RIGHT NOW. So touching. I've been busy with auditions. No word that I've gotten any of them. As my friend Gillian just wrote me "I'm 0 for 6". I'm about the same.

Today I'm going to take Leo down to the pier and ride the merry go round. Then walk around the pier. Which will be lovely as long as he doesn't BITE ME. That little...child BITES so hard. I have marks all over my arm. He does it at night right before I'm about to put him down to sleep. Somehow before he goes to bed he feels like biting a lot. My instinct when he bites is to scream 'WHAT THE HELL!!' and throw him across the room. Like I've just been attacked by that voodoo doll in that horror movie with Karen Black. Or Chuckie the evil doll. He bites me--then he grabs my head and brings my mouth to his and gives me an open mouth kiss...which right now involves snot as well. It's an awkward date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers