Saturday, May 21, 2011

Portland has clean sheets and goats

Leo and Jeff are out riding the trams around Portland while I watch trashy TV and wait to go do my 2nd show of the day. I was listening to Jeff read to Leo today before he put him down for his nap (I know..JEFF IS RAISING LEO) and I can tell you that his Julliard training was not wasted. He reads an amazing story. I got all misty listening to him reading to Leo knowing that he's about to leave...and will miss out on so much. That's horrible to write that because I'm glad he's going and I know it's three months of sacrifice so that he can be there more when he gets back. But man...three months. At least this time he'll have skype...

Leo loves the elevators in our building because it gives him a chance to stand right in front of people and charm them. He literally stands right in front of who ever is the elevator and smiles and poses and then reaches out and tries to touch them with his one little chubby finger.

Then when I pick him up to carry him out of the elevator he starts slapping me, grabbing my glasses and jamming his finger up my nose. Jeff and I were laughing about how he does that whenever we're in a really public place...when there's an audience. We are an audience driven family.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers