Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leo just BEGS us to take him to the Getty

So we tricked Leo into going to the Getty by acting like "The Getty' was a train ride.  But it went really well.  I know everyone really enjoyed listening to me loudly screaming "look at that crazy angel baby!" at all the Baby Jesus paintings in an attempt to keep Leo interested. 

This was the one painting that Leo pointed out TO ME. "Look at that guy!" and we burst out laughing like a couple of teenage girls.

That kid on the left is making us look bad by actually looking at a painting without being bribed to. 

The museum has amazing gardens.  Leo and Jeff wrestled.  And I sat and felt superior for not being at the playground.

Jesus Jeff!! He's not even three!

My sister Lisa may recognize this..she and I wrestled a lot.  Jeff went to Julliard as you can tell.  Does everyone know that my other sister--Leslie has 2 broken legs and she called me the other day to tell me that her Scooter shattered. I think she means her wheelchair.   It broke and she fell on her face in front of a middle school. 

this was just because I'd gotten my hair cut and the sun was setting so the light was good.  VAIN

I never like pictures of myself anymore..which means I'm getting old and wise and ready to die I guess.  But this one I liked so I'm making people look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers