
I posted this picture and got so many compliments and it MADE MY DAY. It was really wonderful. I've got to remember to compliment people more and not just ask them if I look old or if they can see my scars clearly in the daylight. Or moustache. Why does spellcheck say that's wrong--Moustache. Mostache. Mooosetache. hair on my lip. There. That worked.
And I like the picture too..I think Leo and I look alike. Which--in this world of adoptions IS NOT IMPORTANT---and I'd love him if he looked like a woman I'd never met in North Korea--but as I've said before, I've paid some adoption dues and now I really enjoy seeing that he is indeed my son. Though again...it's not just his looks that tell me it's the way he screams at everybody and runs into the street that really lets me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment