Thursday, April 26, 2012

Potty humor

I know it's immature but I do get entertained by all the potty training talk that we have to do with Leo. We are taking the route of waiting until he is ready to potty train and if he's 4 years old SO BE IT. I'm guessing that if he starts pre-school in the fall and sees other little kids going to the bathroom it will look like SUCH MIND BLOWING FUN he'll want in on it. Today we put a potty out and I stupidly told him that he if went in it I'd give him a present and then he ran to it and gave himself his first hemorrhoid---his face was bright red and he was grunting like he was lifting a car..."it's NOT WORKING!" he was doing that in between "I want my present..I want my present." And later in the day (this may be TMI for most) he had a small piece of poop stuck to his butt when he took his diaper off and I said "uh-oh-you've got a poop there..hold on" and he ran to the potty and shook it off into the potty and jumped up I GET A PRESENT! So I wrapped up an old baby toy in the goodwill pile and gave it to him. I should write a parenting book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers