That's my goal. My parents had to skip a trip this coming week and I feel that after all the exotic trips and exciting parties that I've had the pleasure of enjoying THANKS TO THEIR EFFORTS that it's the least I can do to try and make this blog thrilling and adventure like.
The first thrill I'd like to share is about getting fatter. Jeff has never pointed to me and said "my god, you've let yourself go". The times I've gotten fatter he's told me that he likes it because he can pretend he's married to an entirely different person and it breaks up the monotony. (and not in just the ways you may be thinking..this blog is for my PARENTS) But Jeff has gained weight and I like to...oh..post about it here. And then do things like tell him to "go look at yourself in the mirror right now. PLEASE. Just go look at what I'm looking at. I should not have to die alone with this image-someone else should share this burden." It is CRUEL. the last time I did it to him he said to me "honestly...Lauren..I'm 50 years old and I DON'T GIVE A SHIT". Then he turned back to his cheese platter and basketball game. Which I thought was sort of punk rock and youthful of him. Next he'll be going thru a goth stage.
A few minutes ago we were both laughing about how his thumb has gotten chubby and it keeps getting stuck in his coffee cup handle and he ends up spilling his coffee all over himself.
He looks great by the way--he bike rides and he drinks coconut water to keep his special glow that he's famous for.
It's bad form to write about a loved ones weight. And don't worry...the universe has punished me for this shallow talk by aging me rapidly and in most photos I look like Tales from the Crypt. and the bottom line is that this is all Leo's fault. CUZ HE'S SO CUTE!!
I'm reading a book about 2 year olds and the whole first chapter is about how "sure, they're perfect little people at 2 but wait until 2 and a half. You think you've had some dark night of the souls? NO YOU HAVEN'T..because you haven't had a 2 and half year old yet..." It goes on and on about what hell it is. I haven't gotten to the chapter to what you are supposed to do when they start buying handguns and setting off fireworks in your bed. And shaving your head while you sleep. And blogging--when they hit 2 and half.
and of course Jeff will be in Alaska RIGHT when that all hits. I do hope everyone will come visit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(94)
-
▼
April
(13)
- the movie comes out tonight
- Potty humor
- so annoying
- Easter anorexic
- Good Bye Bad News Bears...
- Leo's favorite music video
- I wanna go to the beach
- Leo still sleeps in his crib
- He's listening to the music in his head
- WE USED THE MIXER OF MY YOUTH
- Reading this blog will be as least as exciting as ...
- I am the EVIL PUPPET MASTER!!
- MVI_3773.AVI
-
▼
April
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment