I think that's the name of the over the counter sleeping pill I took last night. I never take those but I have a cold that some Alaskan prostitute must have given Jeff. Before I took them I pictured myself wetting the bed and waking up laying down in the middle of the street with nothing on but running shoes. Some bizarre "she must have taken an over the counter sleeping pill" scenario. It's 4:15 and I feel like I have finally woken up.
Jeff is out having tacos at HIS taco stand and taking a break from being bossed around by me.
"How about if we take the car to the park and then go buy some-"
"NO. Let's go on a bike ride to the beach."
"Let's ride to the swings so Leo can--"
'NO. Let's just get off here by these rocks so we can climb around'.
"Let's not give him any juice so he'll be hungry for-"
"I already gave it to him. So..NO."
Before he just took off to have some time alone I was like "you are crabby today...geez."
No comments:
Post a Comment