Friday, June 19, 2009

FIRST JESUS WALKED ON WATER







and then ZACH GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL.




This was our view during graduation. Clean white shirts. Which I LOVE. Lots of gang members wear white shirts so nobody had the guts to ask them to sit down.


HA HA HA!!!! GET IT!!? Jeff is wanting Zach to GET OUT THE DOOR!!!! Whoo, we sure have some laughs over here....when we're not threatening to leave each other or reading each others journals.




The kind beautiful lady on the end is the famous GRANDMA MARY. She has helped Zach get thru high school...she loves him to death and we love her. Even though she doesn't believe in email or cell phones we try to find ways to communicate with her. Like talking and head nods.


When that graduation procession music kicked in---I could have sobbed. But instead I just teared..and dabbed. There were a lot of families shouting back and forth at each other "'can you believe it!? It's a miracle..I thought the day would never come." It seemed like every kid at the school just barely graduated. Or maybe it was just our section--we were in the very very last section of the arena because we got there late--all the parents sitting closer up than us were shouting "Stanford! Thanks for asking..and you?"

It was all so EXCITING...

I love Zach. Don't tell him because he'll try to borrow money from me.

Sara and Michael--Zach's rock and roll aunt and uncle came down with Zach's cousins for graduation. Which was AMAHZING and made the whole thing really feel like the event that it should feel like...

Lucy is the best conversationalist I've ever met--she's going into third grade and I highly recommend sitting next to her at your next dinner party. First of all she compliments a lot. Which I find an attractive personality trait...and then she can tell you very detailed stories about her own life and then she has the wisdom to actually ask you about YOUR life.

And Rosie the younger cousin spent a lot of our graduation dinner at this Italian restaurant (Guidos) taking pictures of things in her world to show us. She'd walk up and shove the camera in your face to share her latest photo "Couch" was a riveting and challenging piece that she shot.






This is a picture of Rosie sleeping. She was exhausted from punching me and demanding that I make her laugh. Just like my manager. HA HA HA...ha. ha.

1 comment:

  1. aaawwwwwww! she looks just like you!

    we had the most fabulous time. that was sooooo great. thank you for helping provide zach with such a beautiful and stable home. you guys are the greatest. that little baby in your tummy is one hell of a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers