Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If you click on the photos....


they get larger. Did everybody else already know that?

The lease for my car is up in a month. I know that's pretty personal news to share on a blog. I'm not going to get another car--instead we're cutting down to one car--Jeff's old grandpa car. I mean his 'muscle car'--as he likes to call it because it has a V-6 engine. The back seat is full of old grease stained blankets and his parking permit that hangs from the rearview mirror is held together with PINK ELECTRICAL TAPE and REGULAR electrical tape AND 2 giant paper clips. It looks like a hat that a mentally ill person would wear to stay in contact with Mars. He uses all these things because the plastic permit once melted and fell off and he got a ticket. There is nothing worst than getting a ticket for Jeff. There is nothing that ruins his day more. I get really cheerful when I get one just to prove how spiritually advanced I am.

Anyway---I'll be saving my car payments--which are 325 a month--plus insurance--112 a month for about 6 months. Which is a lot. The goal is to move. Again...we're always saying we will but we never can. This time it's serious. We need more room to buy more toys for Leo. We were at his doctors office yesterday and they had better toys in their waiting room than we do. This is not a hint at needing more toys. We don't have a ton of room...which is why we must move. And closer to people who have kids. Maybe Culver City...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers