Sunday, August 14, 2011

I could be reading the NY Times

and getting ready to have more to talk about than what's happening on the Santa Monica playgrounds....but I have a blog pressure. You know who you are out there. If only I was on salary for this.

Danza--my half birth sister--(that's how I always describe her when she's around "excuse me, my half birth sister would like to know how much a small pinkberry is?" Like she would order a small....she had a medium. And we had are only fight at Pinkberry because Leo tried to eat her pinkberry and she didn't want to share. But in the end she did because I shamed her into it) ANYWAY--she just left. About 3 hours ago. So all my perks are gone and now I'm just counting the days until Jeff gets back. We had a lovely time. And for you latte lovers out there I have a freezer full of her breast milk. It's good because it built a wall up that blocks the vodka bottle from sight.
We had a great time. It was like a mini vacation. We ate out a few times...and the big news was that she only showered once while she was here. She took on the ways of the filthy beach going natives.

My sitter Davie-Blue told me that she had a few suggestions to help the flow of energy in our apartment. And as is true with everything anyone in their 20's who suggests life changes for me to make--I DID EVERY THING SHE SAID. It doesn't matter that she doesn't do the dishes because she feng shui'd us and it does feel better in here. Danza commented on how I have such beautiful babysitters and I realized that it's true. Nannys and sitters out here are like movie stars.

My Iranian neighbor (who thinks that I starred in the movie SAW IV...I tried to tell it wasn't me but she and her husband saw me in an Eddie Murphy movie and now they think every blonde lady is me in the movies) is washing the steps outside. She washes them every week. Thank god

leo awakes. more later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers