Since Jeff has been home I haven't had as much time to do blogs...and it's so hard to catch up once you've missed a few weeks. I have photos of Leo gathering all the pillows in the house and putting them by the couch so he can jump into them---but it seems so boring since he does it all the time now and when he first started dragging all the pillows or anything cloth like into the living room I thought it was worth taking 45 pictures of. Now it's like talking about Hurricane Irene. I had a Grandma Irene who I think would have been insulted something as messy as a hurricane had her same name.
So Jeff is back!!!! I've already gotten in trouble for not taking the intensity of his life at sea seriously enough. Last night he said "i swear to god, you feel like you're losing your mind sometimes." and all I said was "really? you feel like you're going insane? like you feel like "i'm gonna eat this shoe then stab everyone on board with a butter knife...then tell them I'm jesus? what do you mean exactly by 'going insane"?" I simply wanted more details. I've been getting in trouble lately for my attitude. I don't want to get into here on this nice family blog but I had a man yell at me and ask me If I could "be any F-ing ruder?!" And I swear to god when I reflected back on what I said to him it sounded like something Sid Weedman would have said to one of his friends. I guess you have to be a male business man who wields POWER to get away with giving people shit about their dead end jobs. Basically I just said to this guy "oh man, you STILL work here?" after running into him at this job. oops.
Jeff is strong and fit. He made good money and things are good. He's already planning on going back next summer. THAT'S how well it went. And as we are looking at pre-schools and the expenses of all that--the money is coming at the exact right time.
I visited my first pre-school the other day and I started crying when I walked in. A woman ran up to comfort me who I thought was another mother but it turned out it was the woman from the school in charge of the fundraising. I feel like I already told THE BLOG this.
Leo is good and active. He just got a new little table to eat his meals at. It's like we're at the same restaurant together now during meal time. I feel like it's not quite right to have him at the little table by himself but in his highchair he takes 2 bites them screams "up! up! Up!" like he's got to get out of his chair NOW or else he'll miss his bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment