Recently life with Leo is how I'd imagine speed dating to be. Every few minutes I'm with a whole other person. I'm not even sure if he loves apples. I mean, he did five minutes ago but that means NOTHING.
Today I found these little devil horns that clip into your hair by accident. They were in the drawer that Leo dumped out..it's like THEY WERE WANTING TO BE FOUND. That's how evil works. So convenient. We got them in Boise from Hannah the hot costume lady. They make any costume the 'devil' version of whatever you are. Just like how everyone here seems to do the 'sexy' version of whatever run of the mill costume idea they have. Like SEXY nurse. SEXY lawnmower etc etc. When I clipped them to Leo's head I just assumed he'd scream in pain and try to rip them out and then he'd rip his hair out and I'd feel horrible. Like what happened when I put the band aide on him for fun. But instead I clipped them on-he felt around on the top of his head to check them out and then started making evil grunting noises.
We ended up at some Harvest Festival down the street from us that a church was putting on. We were walking by and a woman came out of the baptist church and passed us and said "hey, come join us for our festival! We'd love to have you!' and I thought OF COURSE YOU WOULD SO YOU CAN COVERT US!!! WELL, GUESS WHAT!? I LOVE GAY PEOPLE AND I LOVE INTER RACIAL MARRIAGE!!! all that turned out not to matter--the baptists throw a great party. We had a great time. And there were an amazing amount of 'sexy' versions of things. Sexy Pirates. Sexy vampires. The baptist ladies really like to tie on the thigh high boots and stilettos. Every one was in costume. I took one of Leo's horns off of him and put them on my head. Half a devil. Like those broken heart necklaces that people wear and they give the other half to their beloved. Except with Satanic horns.
Leo was obnoxious and fun today. We had to say "inside voices' to him a lot. Especially outside.
The caption for the third picture of Leo should be:
ReplyDelete"Devil or angel, I can't make up my mind."
My guess is he just looks like an angel.
Pat Lloyd