Sunday, October 18, 2009

HICCUPS IN MY BUTT

Now it's starting to seem like he gets the hiccups every day. Yesterday he got them three times in one day....maybe my Guiness Beer is just now hitting his system. Jeff gets very sad when he gets the hiccups---"poor guy" is what he always says. Which then worries me. But I Googled it and the main thing seems to be 'don't call your doctor about hiccups..it's normal". Unless it lasts for a day or something.

It does make him seem like such a full grown baby in there. Which is how he feels moving around.
Hopefully I'll be feeling his burps next.

I am now incredibly the 'B' word. The word that sounds like "loaded". but starts with a B. Which is so gross and uncomfortable.

My friend Hilary had her baby....his name is Jasper and he is ADORABLE. And Hilary just sounds so much better than she did for the past 5 weeks. Her voice went up an octave and she seems actually happy. I look forward to that feeling.

And the baby's room is coming along--I'll post some pictures soon......thank god this blog is just for family..who else would care about CHANGING TABLES and SHELVES....

(originally I'd written 'who else would give a shit" but then I realized that doesn't sound very motherly....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers