IT'S GETTING UNCOMFORTABLE.
Yesterday Jeff said 'well, you only have about 5 to 6 more weeks" and I was like "shutup! hardly!!" and I realized it's almost true.
And I've got a lot to do....setting up the room completely. Washing all the clothes...Putting together all the baby stuff and taking the classes and cramming in 'how to take care of an infant' learnin in the next month.
Today---I'm going to visit my friend Hilary who just had her baby in the same hospital I'm going to deliver at. (As long as I don't end up delivering in line at the bank or something) She had a very cute little boy named Jasper yesterday....I'm excited about seeing her and that new baby.
This last weekend Diane and Danza came for a visit that was so fun...I basically sat in the furniture display at Target while they ran around and shoved things in my face saying "you need this so do you want it in Blue or Green?" It was incredibly helpful and I can see how much help I'm going to need so I should start being nice to people NOW.
I'm baking you all cookies IN MY MIND today.
I took no pictures while they were here. Too much effort to get up--find a camera and push a button. Even writing about it is exhausting me.
So far the community/family around Leo is great. Every body lives at least 5 hours away.....but still.
so...I'll post some pix of the baby/guest/zach's room after the weekend...though I still don't have a changing table or a crib. The crib is just a matter of asking my neighbors if I can borrow their truck...and the changing table is a matter of just going to target and buying one. I was wanting to do the thrift store--cool dresser--route but I may not have the time to get into that kind of shopping.
SO...more later.
I LOVE this. You look A-MAZING.
ReplyDelete