Tuesday, October 20, 2009

YOU ALL MUST COME VISIT

So this is Rob...my birth father (he and my Dad Sid have same birthday. FREAKY) he and his wife Debbie and his brother and sister-in-law came thru town and took us out for Mexican food. It was wonderful...I highly recommend having him come visit. Even though he's a mean drunk. I'M KIDDING.

I took some pictures of Leo's room but it was night time and it kind of looked depressing in the night..I'll show you one photo so you can see what I mean--and then I'll post some better pix later.

I was going to change the name of this blog to 'bitchin blog' because I started to fear that's what it's going to be for the next month or so. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? I thought I was doing pretty good--feeling big and pregnant and then BAM...I'M A GIGANTIC PREGNANT LADY.

"you're a big puffer fish!" was what my friend christie said when she saw me today. Everything has gotten very very large. I think I've mentioned that. Dear god....

POSITIVE NEWS..speaking of huge...

Mary..my friend Mary is not huge but she has sent me 2 huge boxes of hand me downs from her son Calvin. A friend of hers in Colorado sent me a box of stuff that Mary had sent her and then she sent it on to me...and included some stuff from her son. I don't even know the lady and she shipped this gigantic great box...so I have amazing friends. Mary has been an inspiration and completely supportive...and now our boys will be dressed exactly alike.

A month ago I was so proud to declare that I had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what heartburn was...or what hemmoroids were. Ahhh..a month ago. When things were fun and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers