Yesterday-his umbilical cord fell off. Without thinking I grabbed it and popped it in my mouth. Help wash down the placenta.
Leo is doing well-he seems more alert and awake and adorable every day. We've had a lot of visitors that help break up the day....and he and I go out every day for a little walk. Yesterday my friend Jo and I went out to lunch and I spent most of the lunch in terror that I'd have to breast feed in public. For me to breast feed in public will take at least one large King size blanket and 4 large men helping.
I just glanced over at Leo--who is sitting up on a pillow and I got a huge adrenaline rush from his cuteness--the way he's looking around and waving his arms around in the air. Modern dance...or a mild seizure.
We bought a Christmas tree a few days ago---the first one we've ever bought since we've been a couple. Photos to come--
I'm trying to write in a hurry....uhm uhm...
Oh--and baby's are magic because I got a call that the HBO show HUNG is going to have me back for the second season and they want me for 3 episodes--which is great. and I can be fat and unkept for this character---in fact, they prefer it. The only bad thing is that they want me for end of march and april--which means March is out for the Indiana visit-unless they change the shoot dates--which could happen. I'll be in Jersey from march3 up to the shoot dates at this point. Maybe before? It would be a short visit if we did it on the way to Jersey--but it's possible. a 3 day visit to soak in the Hoosier love...
Leo is just beautiful. I'm so happy for you that he is finally here. I'm sure Danza is very excited to meet him.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am so excited you're going to be on Hung next season! I've been meaning to tell you that my husband and I loved your character so much. A lesser actor could have made the character a one-dimensional joke, but you made us love her.
P.S. I am Danza's friend and we were bridesmaids together, in case you've no idea who I am.