and other life traumas. (that's the title of my next book). Speaking of..I'm waiting to hear if there will be a next book. I don't feel hopeful. Mostly because it was such a SURE thing according to this editor from Penguin who since my first book has been emailing me and begging me to write a book proposal so she can do my second book. She gushes and gushes at me...and then I sent her my proposal and it got kind of awkward and quiet. It's been an odd ebb and flow of work this summer. Big painful NO's and a few new YES's that I didn't expect.
I've spent the last 3 days thinking that I want to move. And I mean it. I even called Jeff and was like "this is it...I CANNOT MEMORIZE ANOTHER 10 PAGES FOR AN AUDITION". I am sick to death of auditioning. and this summer was rough being stuck in LA. Even Santa Monica kind of sucks in the summer. I want to be around my friends...I want to move back to Seattle. (my friend Erica has been busy with her new born baby) But could I handle it? The weather. Perhaps when Leo starts kindergarten we will move. Unless I'm playing a female wrestler/rapist on HBO or something.
Facebook is just full of people diving off of cliffs into sparking lakes...taking ferry rides....outdoor dinners with friends.
My posts have been so crabby....sorry about that.
Leo has been fun though. There is always that.
The other day I tried to kiss him and he screamed....for all the other people in the parking lot to hear 'NO!! NO KISSING!! STOP KISSING ME!" and ran into traffic.
No comments:
Post a Comment