are jumping but Jeff can't catch them now. There is a HOLD on fishing..they do that there. They 'open' and close the fishing to help the salmon population I think. Or to make sure that I continue to have to find real purpose in life and not make it about money.
Is this the hardest summer? Or was last? I think this was by far the hardest summer because Jeff didn't get to come home in the middle to break up the time....and I didn't get any visits because of airfare. And couldn't afford to travel to Indy to help break it up. The real perk was Emma in Portland. I hope that doesn't sound like I'm trying to make you all feel guilty for leaving me to sob myself to sleep every night....because it's meant to make JEFF FEEL GUILTY. I'd be a horrible army wife. The last few times Jeff has called he asks me how I am and I tell him "horrible...THIS IS REALLY HARD". Then he tells me how he sees eagles and how a whale tore a hole in their net and about how he's killing time waiting to fish again...then I hang up with "bye. I'm in hell." Which means I have to call him back and leave 4 messages apologizing for being so negative.
LA has been disgusting--a major heatwave and everywhere we go it has been, in Leo's words--"TOO MANY PEOPLE". I'm paying for babysitters to drive 2 hours to an audition that I don't get...this is the month of HUMILITY. humid humility.
I had to take Leo to a meeting with me where he sat in the room with his headphones on while I just stared out into space and had no to energy participate. My friend I'm pitching a show with told me after the meeting "hey, I caught the moment where you almost burst into tears--that's why I decided to help you out and give Leo my Ipad".
okay-this is going to be the last CRABBY BLOG POST. now for pictures of puppies.
No comments:
Post a Comment