and she had a pet seal and 18 dogs. I can't imagine. They must have had at least a 3 bedroom. Last night Jeff and I watched a doc about Robert Kennedy's wife-Ethel. It was made by his youngest daughter who never even met him. She looks like just like him with a blonde wig on. We were in the middle of watching it when our new neighbor from upstairs knocked on our door and asked if we wanted to come upstairs and have a beer and see what he'd done with the place. It was so friendly that we were disoriented and just starred at him. But we went up there because I really wanted to see what life on the second floor was like. The Iranians who lived there were so lovely and it was hard for me to see them go. They were the ones who thought they'd seen me in the movie Saw IV and they always treated me like a movie star. Well..not really like a movie star but the woman-Perry-did apologize a lot for little things like walking too slowly up the stairs. Even when I wasn't walking behind her so it didn't really matter. Anyway--I just sat up there looking at the same park we've looked at for 10 years....from up above. It was a huge adventure. Our big Friday night.
Leo is back to being like a drunk frat boy again. He's always plopping down on the ground--wherever he is-and taking his shoes off. He tried to take all his clothes off at his friend Jaspers third birthday party. I was going to let him so I'd have some good blog material but Jeff made me stop him. He is still not fully potty trained. He will wear underwear and I'll try not to overask or underask if he needs to go and then suddenly he'll be standing there going "there's pee on my shirt...and now there's more. And now there's even more!" It's hard to cold turkey it with diapers and just let him wear his underwear because Leo is so loud that he will scream 'THERE'S POOP ON MY CHOPSTICKS!" or something like that.
It's dreary here today which is like a new season.
Jeff is on a bike ride and I'm waiting for Leo to wake up from his nap to go over to Theo's house for dinner. I'd be in a better mood if I hadn't spent so much time on auditions this week. I saw lots of amazing talented women this week..my competition is IMPRESSIVE. Too impressive since I am never chosen. I am very close to stopping auditioning. Unless it's a film perhaps or they 'ask' for me specifically-the writers..not the casting person. I am really feeling a deep burn out and a 'if i had a year to live would i do this?" I would write if I had a year to live...and I'd do theater but I wouldn't audition. I would go to spin class though. And I'd wear a lot of make up.
I loved this post so damn much that I may have just peed a litttle (in my jeans so no big whoop) and then I read it out loud to my gal (who may have peed a little too, although she didn't articulate it the way I did).
ReplyDelete