Saturday, October 20, 2012

my parents don't look at facebook so i'm reposting these

Every year we go to this very low key pumpkin patch in a park near us.  It's nice because it's not RIGHT next to a gas station and there's not a petting zoo with one eyed chickens.  This one had lots of pumpkins...a little maze made out of stacks of hay that if a strong wind blew would knock them over and crush a child.  And we saw Ben Afleck and his wife and kids and dogs.  Jeff spotted them and I insisted it wasn't them.  and it was.   So ONE for Jeff.  88 for Lauren

Has anyone seen the "Man with the 200 pound Tumor"?  These squash reminded me of his mom a little bit. 

I was trying to look casual in case Ben and Jennifer looked over

1 comment:

  1. I never read this before. Do you know how grossly inappropriate it is to publish photos of someone else's child on the internet?? I would be sue but I love it all too much. Even the stuff that's not about us, though those parts aren't as interesting. Sniff. You DO care. Love, Theo's mom

    ReplyDelete

Followers