Monday, October 22, 2012

Jeff watching the debate

"I'm LOVING it!! this is what I wanted!!"

"I'm going back and watching that again...I'm rewinding...YES!"

'Oh...see he's aggressive but everything he's saying is true.  Okay-I gotta hear that one again too."

"Look at his face...he's nervous!"

"Yes!"

"I fucking love how the president has come out on this debate...oh my god...listen to Romney-he's not saying anything"

"(spitting noise that has a sort of 'whatever' tone)"

"Yeah..yes!  He's in the ZOOOONE!"

"Lauren, he's in the zone."

"yes...yes...yes...."

"that's exactly what Obama just said"

"Obama knows that this guy is just talking air.."

Me:  "that smile is creepy"(yawn)

"So what the fuck is he saying then? oh my god...yeah, that's the goal but he's not saying how it would happen! Oh geez...."

"oh my god, I can't believe it's only been 25 minutes-WHAT?! WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?"  (coughing fit)

'Uh-oh Mitt has a hair out of place.  Look, see it? It keeps coming down on his face."

"I think Obama is gonna win...he's been in the zone in the last 3 weeks since his low points. He is in the zone and that really matters. People pick up on that.  People want to feel secure and feel safe and...confident, strong, focused and good.  Oh my god.....what the-"

"I love it...he's got one loose hair that keeps batting around in the middle of his forehead.  Do you see it? It keeps moving around...do you see it? Okay now he's citing our worst enemy..that's bad."

"I'm going to take a snack break. For some reason I'm really hungry...."  


 10 minutes later

"oh I hope Obama gets him on that one"

"WHAT!!!???"

"WHAT!!!!??? Bullshit.  He didn't get to respond.  He got to talk for five minutes straight....bullshit."

I hope Jeff doesn't get mad I'm doing this.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers