Saturday, June 25, 2011

a divine visit to David Weatherford Antiques

We paid a surprise visit to Grandpa David at his business. Everything in the store is about 1500 and up so I let Leo take a baseball in to throw around. David was looking even more dapper than normal because he had a lunch date I think. And also while we were there a man came by for a 'fabric showing'. Oh the life of a interior designer. David is quite a legend in Seattle and is preparing for a light retirement..which is a huge deal but since he's friends with royalty I'm not worried that he won't find things to do.

I posted the short video of Leo saying hi to his grandpa's whippets because of the little kiss that David gives him on the head. he didn't know I was video taping....and apparently I'd forgotten too since I said "isn't he cute?" out loud. And I sound kind of snotty. I blame David--his store makes you feel snotty.

this post should really KILL Jeff because it's got both his son and his father in it. BOO-YAAA RIGHT IN THE GUTS.

and man was Jeff right--all day with Leo is completely exhausting. I"m so mad that I didn't set up any babysitting...and I made my one babysitter angry for texting her too much. She literally cut me off mid-text with "i'm done communicating like this".

this two week transition in Seattle was not a good idea. well, maybe it was. right now--I'm TIRED. and i'm missing Portland and performing. Though the last night I was performing I thought "I CANNOT WAIT TO BE DONE".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive