Wednesday, June 8, 2011

he's a horrible host

There is a really wonderful woman who is taking care of Leo every night and putting him to bed EVERY NIGHT (except monday nights..her name is Nikkol and every time she walks in the apartment Leo runs up to her and says "bye bye! bye bye!" over and over again.

I can't wait until he can speak in sentences and just answers the door with "nobody wants you here".

Jeff tried to call me twice today and I missed both calls. he said they are just making their way across the gulf and it's a rough trip. Just hearing that makes me feel sick.

Today I bought Leo a football. He is obsessed with it. The 2 sentences that I find myself saying a lot recently are "Leo loves balls!" and "Leo get your hand out of your pants". It always embarrasses me and then I realize how immature it is to not just be a PARENT and say it stone faced.

leo is obsessed with trains too. I went to the toy store to buy him some more train parts and a tunnel was like 50 dollars. So I bought him 4. HE WANTED IT. I'm kidding. I bought him a football that he can't eat like he ate the nerf ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive