Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the zoo






The day that Jeff left we went to the zoo---Leo loves the statues of the animals more than the animals. I think I already blogged about that...oh man. I'm slipping.

Leo's favorite animal by far is an elephant. He loves to make the sound it makes. Who doesn't? 18 months is such an adorable age I LOVE IT. He's the best kid to hang out with. He's saying words now. Thanks to complete strangers who point out to me that he just said a word I've started to notice how much he's saying. This woman on the playground goes "that's right! that's a pinecone!" and I was like "no he didn't say that. he just said "paakooh' which could mean anything." But once she pointed it out I realized he was saying it and that he's saying a lot of words. And it's just so great to watch him develop. It's like I got to take home this really fun monkey who is adorable and evolving and keeps shoving his hands down his pants in public. He's been doing that a lot. A guy who was about 60 at the farmers market said "when he gets to be about my age he's gonna have to stop doing that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive