Saturday, June 2, 2012

I LOST MY CAMERA IN CLEVELAND!!!! The most precious thing on that camera was a little picture of a little bird who was in the middle of the sidewalk--tipped over on his face. Dead. As i was taking his picture--it was so heart breaking because looked like he had a heart attack and just collapsed on his face...people were walking down the sidewalk and it looked like every foot was about the smash him and when I'd yell out 'OH! WATCH IT!!" every one was like "I know..I SEE HIM" with no emotion at all. I loved Cleveland. I went into a market and asked the cashier if people in Cleveland tended to drink the water out of the tap or not there and she said "I wouldn't know..I'm not really a water-drinker..." I tried to act like I wasn't either and asked if they had orange fanta in liter bottles. I've been oh so busy and traveling a lot. A friend of mine called me last night and SCREAMED at me about what a bad friend I am. He's been going thru a lot so I didn't mind his drunken rant at me..it made me feel loved. And plus he was right-I've been horrible at calling back people--writing emails--remembering birthdays etc etc. I've been too busy taking pictures of dead birds. But Leo and Jeff and I are back. I did a new show in Seattle and it went really really well. The show is about my friendship with a woman in Amsterdam and how she was a guru to me and a friend and then ended up having basically a mental breakdown and I took care of her--then she convinced me to move back to America to be a movie star. And if you've seen Five Year Engagement you can see that I should have stayed in Holland cleaning out dutch pubic hairs out of toilets doing housecleaning. I'm kidding...the movie..though a bit long...is great. And I may be nominated for an Oscar. There's talk. Jeff leaves for Alaska on Tuesday. Today I had a fit at the Santa Pier because he wouldn't make out with me while we waited for Leo to get ice cream. I wasn't wanting a disgusting face licking...lip biting porno shoot...I just wanted a little romance. He didn't give it to me and asked if we could not make out with a bunch of kids around and so now I'm mad at him for not fulfilling my needs. SO I'M GLAD HE'S GOING!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE'S GONE!!! He'll be sorry he didn't make out with me when he's in the middle of the sea with 4 rank fishermen dudes who watch "The Big Lebowski" over and over again. I know that we are all dreading the separation and our dread of it has been coming out in all manner of ways. on the way home from the pier a guy tried to JUMP HIS TURN at the 4 way stop and Jeff slowed down the car and wagged his finger at the guy and yelled "NO! NO! NO!" and I was like..oh you can get almost get us shot at a 4 way stop but I can't get a full body hug by the skeeball game. Just know that in 5 days this blog will be filled with longing and sadness....all about how Leo and I miss Jeff...I'm trying to make a case against him so I can deal with 3 months alone. With Leo. Good thing Leo is so low key. oh wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive