Wigs on a Baby
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Is his Dad tall?
that's what everyone keeps asking me. I always tell them--"no..I am. and I'm Korean. But I'm adopted so it's complicated." that throws people.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(94)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(23)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(142)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(25)
It was a little over-priced but....
A little trip to the Marina
Birthday party..
Leo and Jasper
Leo and Theo
I only complain a lot so you will all feel better ...
Jeff get back here...
WHY DID I POST THIS ON FACEBOOK?
Is his Dad tall?
So Jeff can see what Leo's eating for dinner
Leo as a lady
I"m like that one scary drunk guy at a concert
I need a chemical peel
sand is disgusting
i'm editing past posts--so i changed the title of ...
munchin
No title
I'm glad I've worked in the jails
Jeff must be at sea
Ciao
we just run from room to room looking for them...
There was a boat floating in the middle of the bar
I had a very glamorous life for four days
Leo and Grandpa David have some watermelon in Seattle
EVERYBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN
►
June
(30)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(76)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(54)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
About Me
Lauren Weedman
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment