I've been trying to go to the beach at least twice a week--but man it's gross. Leo will drop a slice of orange in the sand and then pick it up and eat it. Covered in sand. And we get sand everywhere and it's a schlep across the sand to get there. But after we go--everyone is happier. Except for his irritated butt hole from pooping out sand.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
sand is disgusting
I've been trying to go to the beach at least twice a week--but man it's gross. Leo will drop a slice of orange in the sand and then pick it up and eat it. Covered in sand. And we get sand everywhere and it's a schlep across the sand to get there. But after we go--everyone is happier. Except for his irritated butt hole from pooping out sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(142)
-
▼
July
(25)
- It was a little over-priced but....
- A little trip to the Marina
- Birthday party..
- Leo and Jasper
- Leo and Theo
- I only complain a lot so you will all feel better ...
- Jeff get back here...
- WHY DID I POST THIS ON FACEBOOK?
- Is his Dad tall?
- So Jeff can see what Leo's eating for dinner
- Leo as a lady
- I"m like that one scary drunk guy at a concert
- I need a chemical peel
- sand is disgusting
- i'm editing past posts--so i changed the title of ...
- munchin
- No title
- I'm glad I've worked in the jails
- Jeff must be at sea
- Ciao
- we just run from room to room looking for them...
- There was a boat floating in the middle of the bar
- I had a very glamorous life for four days
- Leo and Grandpa David have some watermelon in Seattle
- EVERYBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN
-
▼
July
(25)
I agree about the sand. Once when I was at Girl Scout Camp in Malibu, we were swimming in the ocean and I got knocked over by a wave and dragged crotch first along the bottom. I think there is still sand up in there.
ReplyDelete