Monday, July 11, 2011
Leo and Grandpa David have some watermelon in Seattle
Leo is very funny and I'm gonna have to review some older blogs to see what I've already told you about. My favorite is how he picks up something nasty off the ground and acts like he's gonna eat it and then goes "mmmmmmmm!" like it's delicious. He also mocks the noises that the other kids make on the playground. And he's a long hugger. He gives very long hugs to certain children and it's just like when adults hug for too long. The other kids eyes start darting around seeing if anyone's looking....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(142)
-
▼
July
(25)
- It was a little over-priced but....
- A little trip to the Marina
- Birthday party..
- Leo and Jasper
- Leo and Theo
- I only complain a lot so you will all feel better ...
- Jeff get back here...
- WHY DID I POST THIS ON FACEBOOK?
- Is his Dad tall?
- So Jeff can see what Leo's eating for dinner
- Leo as a lady
- I"m like that one scary drunk guy at a concert
- I need a chemical peel
- sand is disgusting
- i'm editing past posts--so i changed the title of ...
- munchin
- No title
- I'm glad I've worked in the jails
- Jeff must be at sea
- Ciao
- we just run from room to room looking for them...
- There was a boat floating in the middle of the bar
- I had a very glamorous life for four days
- Leo and Grandpa David have some watermelon in Seattle
- EVERYBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN
-
▼
July
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment